From the 27th of November, electronic invoicing via an XML-based data record will become mandatory for all companies that work with federal authorities. For this purpose, BELWARE has developed the XRechnung module for Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central, which ensures a digital invoice exchange including control function.
Function overview module XRechnung
- Sending of sales invoices and sales credit notes in XRechnung format
- Simple setup per customer
- Consideration of accompanying attachments
- Optional individual dispatch control of XML only - XML + PDF as original attachment - XML with embedded attachments
- Check of the Ident ID
- Possibility to enter additional Ident ID's
- Checking the XRechnung before sending the correct XML
- Archiving of the sent documents
- Sending log
We offer the XRechnung app either as a purchase or subscription version, the prices are as follows:
*Cancellation period is one month before the end of the maintenance, otherwise the maintenance is automatically extended.
**Minimum term is 1 year, after expiry without notice automatically extended by 6 months.
The solution is available from Business Central Version 17 CU 1. If you have technical questions about our versions, please contact us.
- BC 17 CU1
- BC 15 - BC17 requires the Mail Attachment App in addition.*
*The Mail Attachment APP is needed here, because the Mail Experience is not yet available in the older versions and attachments are not possible in the legacy versions.